Monday, August 28, 2006

Ok so how was my past few days?

Urm not very well in fact. Didn't make it past knock-out round on Sat so nothing to cheer about. Sunday was spent studying together with Jinfu(AGAIN). *Need some girls to study with*

Went for floorball recreational games today. Too many people there so didn't had that many chances to play. Not feeling well too so I'll join the competitive training when I recover from the flu bug.

Had an argument with my father again. He succeeded in turning the whole family against him. So proud of himself ain't it.... Why does he want to behave in such a childish way. Doesn't he know what behaviour is expected of him at his age? Sometimes I wonder if young people like us can behave in a more mature way than some adults.

If today's post sounds sad and angry, it is a reflection of how I'm feeling now.

Sibeh dulan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home