Saturday, August 19, 2006

Had a great run this morning. Couldn't sleep well last night so the run has freshened me up. At least for now.

Feel a bit sian that I had to miss the floorball clinic. Sprained my shoulder during FTB and it has not recovered fully. I didn't really want to take the risk. I should visit the sinseh again to make sure it's going to be fully functionable soon.

Having some Convocation thing later. I had always thought convocation was for graduating students but SMU makes it a formal ceremony to welcome the freshies as well. Need to be dressed in formal attire but I just feel damn uncomfortable wearing it. But well, need to get used to such things soon so why not now?

Meeting a few of the ERIK(FTB OG) members later for lunch. For now, I need a good shower and a hot breadkfast. Will update on the convocation tonight.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home