Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Realised that my last post was on Saturday... Was sick the last few days so had marbles in my head... I'm on the way to recovery after much persuasion by my mum to see a doctor. At least the medicine is working. For now.

Had lunch with Andrew today at Parkway Parade. We haven't met up for some time so it was great to have caught up with him. We talked about many things: studies, cars, airliners, smu, monash, part time jobs etc. It is always nice to have a chat with Andrew because our thoughts are rather similar. Perhaps that's the reason why we are s**k-c**k buddies haha.

Managed to get a long sleeved shirt from G2000 for convocation. There's a severe lack of formal attire in my wardrobe so I was pleased to have it. Well that's at least something off my mind for now.

But

I have yet to get a pair of pants... I thought that I could use the pair of pants that I had bought during my relief teaching stint but unfortunately, I've outgrown them. Sideways.

Damn I need to go get one soon. And a pair of shoes as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home