Friday, August 18, 2006

Met up with Conghan today. Glad to have some coffee and a chat with him before he flies to the States for studies.

Conghan was the OCPA in my company during NS but he's no slacker. Always did his work diligently and helped us, the men many times on many occasions. Offs, leaves, schedules.

Respect.

Chatting with Conghan really adds a different dimension to my thoughts and views because he sees certain things in a different way from me. I guess I had learnt quite a lot from him during our idle banters. Haha.

Can't remember exactly when we started chatting but those kopi breaks certainly helped. And the times when my deployment schedule was different from the rest of my platoon, I could always find someone to talk to in the company office. Intelligent chats. Haha.

So take care dude and try to stay away from weed? Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home