Saturday, August 26, 2006

Geng is damn tired now.

Past 3 days total sleep is <15 hrs.

Was preparing and doing hw on wed night till 1 am. Woke up at 6 to catch bus to sch coz I had morn lessons. Went to send off SP2 specs at Changi Airport yesterday and ended up talking and eating with Capt Yip till 11 plus. Reached home and realised I hadn't done my prep for comms. Read until ard 2. WOke up at 6 again this morn to catch bus to sch. Damn shagged.

After lessons, met up with Erik for Vivace. It was an event for the CCAs to attract students to join them. SO we went from booth to booth listening to the seniors introduce the CCAs although I wasn't really interested in many of them. Decided to join floorball since I have some interest in it. And credits to my nice neighbour, yiling who succeeded in psycho-ing me to join the SMU Run Team, I finally signed up with them! Also volunteered to be part of the Asoc Day OC so I guess I will be quite busy with sch activities.

After Vivace, we proceeded to some cafe at Selegie to celebrate weixun's birthday. Was shocked when everyone was given free soup! In the end we found out that the cafe is owned by winston's brother.

Then I rushed off to dinner with uni-y camp group at Breko. Was trying to use our voucher won during the camp. Always a great time spent with them coz we would always show off our chinese lingustics skills and talk loads of crap. Haha. And realised that Yi Xuan is a super lame girl today! Haha all the scholars I know are nutcases lol.

Tmr, or rather later(abt 5 hrs from now) I'm participating in SMU Professor's Cup with some of the 4D guys and 2 other tpjc fellows. Hopefully we can do well but ultimately it's the time spent together the most important.

All the best to my team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home