Friday, August 18, 2006

Woohoo had a great time with the Asoc group yesterday.

Yup, we had a bbq session at Clara's house, which is so damn far from my house la. Travelled almost half of S'pore before I got there.

But it was worth the travel to meet them. Haven't seen each other since Asoc so we had some good time chatting and catching up. The timetable issue was definitely on everyone's lips, most of us trying to see if we are classmates with each other. Found out that most of them are in block B, with the exception of me, zhenghan and joel.

So I started the fire because no one else knew how to start. Took 15 mins to start which was not bad, considering that I haven't started one in ages. Some asked if I was in scouts before, but unfortunately no. Haha. I guess fire-starting is a skill that runs in my family. My dad can start one in 10 mins and my late grandad can start one in even shorter time. Cavemen!

Food was good. In fact it was so much we had to play 密码游戏 to finish the rest of the food, especially the "short beehoon". Highest casualty rate was Teck Chew, Joel and Bena. Their eyeballs almost popped out when they kena the 2nd time. Damn funny.

Then the spoiler came. Some anal ah pek security guard came around and told us that we couldn't make anymore noise because it was past 10.30 and some residents complained. I was super pissed because he could have put it in a better way instead of sounding like we were vermin. We packed up and wanted to go somewhere else but ended up in a more secluded part of the condo. Played 7-up there and some "mao-mao" game but this time Teck Chew was more alert. Haha. Again the anal guard came and chased us away.

So we left the place and went to a basketball court in a hdb estate. Played the "mao-mao" game which I really sucked at. And then the truth or dare which was super hilarious. Nicole, Candice, Suming and John left around 12. The rest of us continued playing a guilty or not game. Secrets revealed but it was all fun and laughter.

Left the place around 1. Lucky to have Clara's boyfriend around to send me and Jialiang back.

So group 7, when are we having our next outing again? LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home