Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ok convocation was not bad. In fact, it was quite good.

Totally different from what I had expected. I think the rest think the same way too.

There were the usual speeches by the key personnels. Then there was this announcement of the smu scholars and I actually know so many personally. I actually enjoyed the performance by the various CCAs and the post convocation activities. Towards the end, there was this live band performance by Hey B.I.AM and the crowd rocked to the beat. I was really glad to have such fun with friends.

After NS, I always feel that you are not part of an organisation until there is an official ceremony. Convocation has somehow made me feel more of an SMU student now. Not to say that the previous camps had not made me feel like an SMU student, but attending a formal ceremony makes me feel that I had chosen the right university.

School is going to start on Tuesday for me. I'm pretty hyped-up to do well in university and enjoy life as well.

I think life's beginning to get pretty exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home