Saturday, July 15, 2006

Zhi(my second bro!) had Tutors-Meet-the-Parents session today so I tagged along with my dad and him back to college to have a look. And to find some of my ex-tutors in jc to have a chat with them.

On the outside, the college looked like it hadn't changed much. But they had done much renovation to the LTs and the audi. Then there's this new Heritage Corridor where it displays many of the college's past achievement. I think it's part of the 20th Anniversary celebrations for the college.

Dad and bro went on to meet bro's tutors while I wandered off to find my tutors. Only Mr Lim, my econs tutor and Mr Chew, my f maths tutor were around. Exchanged greetings with Mr Lim but he had to go meet the parents. Found Mr Chew and ended up talking with him for almost an hour. Talked about almost everything, from my time in jc to his aspirations when he was younger. Somehow talking to Mr Chew made me feel that I had learnt something.

Meeting CEDI guys tmr. Haven't them for some time so I feel it'll be a great to see them again.

Oh ya before I go, Happy 2oth Birthday TPJC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home