Saturday, July 08, 2006

Another Birthday

Came back not long ago from chalet.

Celebrated yunkai's birthday yesterday at downtown east.

Most of 4D stayed overnight and we played some games to entertain ourselves.

It was great to spend some time with my secondary school classmates and we relived the good old days. Talking to them helped piece back some memories into my mind.

Those unforgettable days of Qiu-ge and his antics. And the crazy things some of us did. Of course, the guai lan ones as well. Haha.

Never slept much last night so super tired now.

Can't think of much to write. When I get back my mojo, I'll try to create something.

In the meantime, amuse yourselves with this humorous clip my brother had found on youtube.com. Credits to the producers.

Enjoy!

The Etiquette of Sushi Eating


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home