Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today's a great day 'coz it's my youngest brother's birthday.

Happy Birthday Baby Brother!

He's 12 now but we always call him baby coz he's the youngest in the family... Haha. Hope he does well in his PSLE at the end of the year.

Ok my mum's angry with me now.... And she gave me 1 X big one.

Well, I guess it's my fault. Got a phone call from one of my friends just now. So the moment I picked up, I went ,"Hello! Hey ch** b**, so long never hear from you! Hey how are you....." in a friendly english manner, not the hokkien-toting way. Of course, there were several other words within the conversation.

But of all places my mother had to be, she was outside my room and heard my rants and colourful expressions. When I finished my conversation, I saw my mum and was like 'OMG'. She had this super look of disdain on her face. But it's hard to control whenever I speak to my old friends. It was part of the habit(in camp) and although I'm able to control it at home, it's hard not to say such things whenever I talk to them.

Old habits die hard la.

So i promised(I'll try) and told her that I will never say vulgarities in the house again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ch** b** sial~!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vulgar sial!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home