Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Haha today's a good day.

Woke up this morning and realised that today is the 21st birthday of 2 of my friends.

(In no order of merit)
First person is Cedric, one of my platoon mates who is ever-so-lame. Used to talk nonsense with him all the time in bunk. Always make fun of his Jolin Tsai. Haha. Happy 21st dude!

Second person is Cynthia. Cyn's my tpjc classmate whom I knew at tjc. Long story but anyway, she's in america now having some work and fun. Hope she enjoys her time there. Happy 21st gal!

Today's also a good day because it is the first day in almost a month that I woke up ealier than 10 am. Well the world cup made life very unhealthy so I think it is time to get me back into shape. That means more 5 km runs and more workouts. One coming up later in the evening. Yea!

Well, I didn't bother to talk about the world cup final on Monday because I didn't like Italy winning. From a neutral's point of view, France deserved to win because they created more chances instead of playing negative football. Another low key was Zizou's sending-off. A moment of madness from one of the best footballers the world has ever seen. I hope that he will be forgiven by the footballing fraternity for the man had contributed a lot to the sport. Without him, we would never got to witness the 2 goals scored against Brazil in 1998, nor the superb volley against Bayer in 2002, nor the solo effort against Deportivo. Merci Zidane.

In the end, the ball's round anyway so Italy won on penalties to take their 4th World Cup title.

P.S. To my many friends whom I said I would not eat pasta nor pizza should Italy win, I was only joking... Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home