Sunday, April 23, 2006

Island Life

You just got to love sentosa... The sun, the beach, everything... Not to mention the gals too.

But on saturday, the cs buddy trio of me, des and drew set out for Sentosa cove, for the BoatAsia Exhibition.

Pretty crowded by the time we got there. Crowd mixture was probably 50% angmohs caucasians and the rest singaporeans and visitors from neighbouring countries.

To me, the exhibition was kinda disppointment. Most of the yachts could only be viewed by appointments only so we only managed to see about 3 of them. Obviously the sellers do not want to waste time on people who would not be able to afford these luxurious babes which were almost going for $500,000 a piece(the cheapest!).

And guess who I met?

Weidong and ZhenLong!

Haha they were manning the booth for the "Try Water Games".

We tried sailing and the 2 tried jet-skiing. Can't wait for the tioman trip to come so we can go try the water sports there.

Chelsea is out of the FA Cup!!!!

Yes Chel-ski is out of the FA cup. For almost the second time in my life I became a Liverpool fan, cheering and shouting the liverpool players on. Great goal by luis garcia! I never liked chelsea ever since abramovich came into the epl scene. I mean, chelsea used to have great players like zola, gullit and even mark hughes(sparkey!) and I really respect them then. But I hate the notion that you can use lots of money to buy the best players in the world. It's almost unlimited funds. There's no longer a level playing field in the market. Clubs who want to buy players just have to outbid chelski and if they fail, off goes another good player to chelsea's bench stamford bridge.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home