Saturday, March 04, 2006

Your Computer Is Restarting in 60 Seconds

Haven't got much to write about today.... Kinda boring for the past 2 days.

Oh ya, my computer crashed.

When I came home on tuesday, guess my horror when I turned on the computer. It just said:

Your Computer Is Restarting In 60 Seconds

WHY?

Viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware all rolled into one big hell of an apocalypse. Darn. If I were to ever meet some guy who created spyware, I'll give him some nice treat in the face, he'll never look himself in the mirror again.

It's just so frustrating when the computer crashes. Every important information in the computer is now lost. In case of you thinking I'm a fool to not use antivirus/firewall softwares, you're wrong. Antivirus softwares need to be updated regularly because viruses are being created on such a frequent basis so that the softwares can block out the infidels. I use Norton Antivirus but after a year it requires you to pay them regularly to update your software. So in all of our "wisdom" my dad and I decided that it would not be very worthwhile to pay those 'premiums'.

Turned out to be big mistake. But I'll learn from it. In fact I'm already learning from it. Recently had a website introduced to me by my dad's colleague. It helps to scan your computer for any unwanted visitors and helps destroy them. You all can give it a try. Website address is

http://www.trendmicro.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home