Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another day, Another Time

Oh man. It has been a REALLY long time since I've written. Been lazy busy..

Went to scout around People's Park Centre with Des, Drewie and Andy for the supposed trip to Krabi. Not exactly the organising committee but some guys people had to do the job. Well in the end, the trip was cancelled last monday. Had originally wanted it to be a 4D outing after the guys ord/before the gals started their third year kinda thing but in the end not many gals could make it so we had to forgo the trip. Well prolly organise another one next time.

Des, Drew and I also checked out details for our planned HK trip too. Hopefully we'll get more juice when we visit the Natas Fair on Sunday. It's gonna be some hell at suntec I feel. S'poreans just wanna travel.

Yeah! S19 is having its annual gathering. Again. At Mrs Koh's house. Hmm I think the last time we went there was almost 2 years ago so I'm looking forward to meeting the people. Great bunch of classmates I had during J2.

And Alan is having his birthday party as well. Oh well it's at a chalet so I think i'll go after the gathering. Alan and I go a long way back( since pri 3) so he'll understand I hope. Looking forward to meeting pri sch friends too!

Well post details about the gathering and Alan's chalet soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home