Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Friends and friends

The Weekend
To start off, weekend was quite a forgettable one. Saturday evening will remain an incident in which integrity and trust was involved. Felt betrayed. It led me to a conclusion that sales is not my cup of tea. Not MLM Network Marketing. Left a bad taste in me after hearing the "agents" talk.

Ok, at least mahjong at the later part of saturday helped lifted my spirits. Few of us bunked in at andy's house and played till the wee hours of the 'morn.

Sunday was spent concussing in bed till I woke up at 3pm realising that I was going to be really super super late to meet des and drew.

Well, I was late in the end. By 45 mins. @1645 hrs.

Conquering Ubin

A few of us went to ubin on monday.


Me, Sebas(look at that evil face) and GuoZhong

Chris, Me and GZ

Anyway, we didn't managed to get a shot of all four of us at all throughout the whole day. There weren't many people to help us either. Had this group of angmohs international students diving at the quarry. Albeit illegally.

Chris had to leave earlier to return the car to his dad(or sth like that). Sebas, GZ and I went exploring the island after Chris left. We uncovered Chek Jawa(Gasp!). Illegally but who gives a darn. High tide there so din see much.

Went went back to camp today. Tried to de-kit but was told that we could only return the stores from 4th May onwards. Well, the store/armskote people seemed stressed up due to the impending LRI. Hope they'll pass with flying colours.

Having driving lessons again this week. Having fun for the moment.

P.S. Oh ya that wasn't the first time I've been to Chek Jawa. Been there with the 4D gang before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home