Monday, April 10, 2006

Chelsea Watch Your Back!

Roon the Man
Glory Glory Man Utd!!

Chelsea watch your back 'cos Utd ain't gonna stop the big red tide from crashing into your backyard. Yes, after yesterday night's win against Arse-nal, the swagger and the pride is back. 9 straight league victories!! Kudos to Park Ji-Sung for scoring the goal that sealed the victory. He's the pride of Asian footballers.

Well, today is the beginning of my leave. Feels good to be out of camp but I kinda miss the rowdiness in the bunk. Dun get me wrong. Home feels good but in camp at least there are people to talk to. Some of the other guys are clearing leave next week so it'll be good.

Went cycling at ECP on sat with the platoon guys. Alex, GZ, Sebas, Clarence, Cedric, Jie Wei and I managed to make it. Cycled only for a while before we went to Lagoon for dinner. Hopefully we'll have more outings next time.

Making up for lost time I guess.

Having my first driving lesson tmr. Hope it will turn out all right.

P.S. If you feel that my post sounds sian today, sorry. I dun feel right today. Haha.




2 Comments:

Blogger Terence said...

ROAR !!! GLORY GLORY MAN UTD !!!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Geng said...

lol.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home