Monday, November 06, 2006

Missing Out?

Was supposed to be studying biz law.... Until I saw Jfeng's msn nick.

Realised that he is going to hold a birthday performance on his birthday.

Reading his birthday countdown blog made me remember all the happy days that I had spent with the cds gang. Life without them during sec sch days would have been boring to say the least....

And that made me realise that I haven't seen many of them for a very very long time. And it's not just them. I haven't really met up with many of my friends recently. I guess I kinda turn into a work/study-holic these days, missing out on a lot of fun. And all the studying has made me a bit distant from my family. Hardly get to see them as well cuz I return home late all the time.

Perhaps it's time to start showing some concern for the people around me... Can't really use smu as an excuse can I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home