Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Continuing from Monday night's entry...

Run 1 thus came. I thought operationally Run 1 went very well, with no major screw-ups. Camp atmosphere was quite dull but I thought that the many of the facilitators did very well. Some of them were "thrown into the deep end of the pool" but they really rised to the occasion. I saw a few potentials for next year's head SF.

Run 2 was one of the most happening runs. Facilitators were a lot stronger this time because many were repeats from run 1 but the freshies really made a difference. They were a lot more rah-rah but a lot more playful at the same time. Well, we need diverse characters at times to spice up things ain't it? Haha.

Run 3 was quite good too. But I was a bit disappointed in some of the facilitators because so much were expected of them but they failed to deliver. I thought some of us in programmes (including me) got a bit complacent in conducting the activities but it was inevitable given the mundane nature of the camp activities.

In my opinion Run 4 was the best run of all. The atmosphere of the camp was fantastic, largely thanks to many facilitators who managed to rah their groups. It was simply a breathtaking sight when many groups stayed back at leaking barrels to cheer on their fellow section mates. I was quite touched at that point in time.

I guess FTB has changed the lives of many. It has certainly changed mine because I think I'm beginning to look forward to FTB 2008 already.

Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home