Friday, March 23, 2007

Haven't posted for quite some time now.

Everyone's getting a bit short-tempered these days. I think the stress of meeting project deadlines and preparations for presentations are getting to most of us.

I'm glad that most of my projects are over now, save for the BGS presentation and written report. Not too worried about that.

Felt really down yesterday. Probably one of the hardest days I ever had. Thanks for listening to my nonsense pris. And esther as well.

Getting a bit too slack for my own good. I think the slackness is partly attributed to the competitive level in my class. Last sem, I had many competitive people in my class and that inspired me to work hard. Quite glad that last sem's study group is recalling its members and we're gonna start intensive mugging next week!

3 more weeks to go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home