Friday, June 16, 2006

Futbol

Been a very very tiring week..... watching football.

Sleeping at almost 3am daily seems to be taking a toll on me. Been feeling the blues today. And a slight hint of frustration, even though I do not know what I'm frustrated at. Just got the 'paik chek' feelin'.

Oh well working tomorrow afternoon at NTUC Bedok, doing some redemption thing. And received news today that I have to work alone after the company which I had been working for changed some regulations. That means drew is taking Sunday.

Haha just finished watching the Argentina VS Serbia & Montenegro match. It was truly a performance worthy of champions by the Argentines. 6 superb goals, against the Serbian defence which only conceded 1 during the qualifying stages. And I must say Lionel Messi is a player to watch out for in the future.

Final Score: Argentina 6 - 0 Serbia & Montenegro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home