Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Almost Love

That's the name of the Korean romance/comedy movie of 2006.


Quite a cool movie I must say, especially for those who like Korean romance films.

Story is about two platonic childhood friends who, when they are attached to other people, realised that their simple friendship has evolved into a romance that they find hard to confess. There's a twist nearing the end of the movie involving the male character, Ji-Hwan. Want to know the ending? Go watch for yourself(or with your girlfriend) and find out the ending!

Hmm... I realised that I have contributed quite a number of entries these few days. Haha probably too free in my life now. Well, it's going to change soon once I enter university.

Received a mail from SMU today regarding school fees matriculation. Have to go down one of these days to settle some administrative issues.

Oh ya received a letter about the sports camp too. Hell yea I'm going to join it. Think it's gonna be fun and I also got Jinfu to join it. It'll be a good way to get to know some people whom I might be studying with in the future too.

Btw, Korea had beaten Togo 2-1 in the match that started at 9 pm. Yes!

Dae Han Min Gook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home